mandag 20. desember 2010

"Challenge" at These are a Few of My Favorite

A different "challenge" at These are a Few of My Favorite
The challenge is: "You just have to share with us your FAVE lo, card, altered item that you made this year!!"

I think I have been a better scrapper the last year and many LO`s means a lot to me. Therefore I actually think this was difficult.

But I like this LO very much and I love the photos of my son. So it had to bee this one :o)


You can see more details in a earlier post here

5 kommentarer:

  1. Så flott denne var med de små bildene og den rammen var så søt. Liker fargevalget.

    SvarSlett
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I can see why you chose is it as your fave!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and all the layers!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo MUCH for sharing your FAVE LO with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    SvarSlett
  3. Ikke rart valget falt på denne.
    Den var kjempe fin!!
    Jeg liker stilen din og fargene du bruker er alltid lune og avstemte - nydelig scrapping, :)

    Klem fra Marit

    SvarSlett
  4. Skjønner veldig godt at du valgte denne!! Kjempestilig!! Helt herlig :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh wow! This layout of you is really beautiful!Love all of this, so many beautiful details!
    Thanks for joining us at Fave Things!

    SvarSlett